2016 STANDARD SUPPLEMENTARY REGULATIONS
- The event will be conducted under the ISC of FIA, the NCR of CAMS, the CAMS National Motorkhana Code, the NSW Motorkhana Addendum, the CAMS Passenger in Vehicle Guidelines, these Supplementary Regulations and any further regulations which may be issued. This Event will be conducted under and in accordance with CAMS OH&S and Risk Management Policies, which can be found on the CAMS website at www.cams.com.au.
- ORGANISING CLUB: Road and Track Drivers Club Inc. PERMIT NO: 216/1601/01
- NAME OF EVENT: Nulon Nationals Round 1
- TYPE OF EVENT: Motorkhana
- DATE : 16th of January 2016
- VENUE / LOCATION: Sydney Motorsport Park (Skidpan)
- TYPE OF SURFACE: Concrete (wet)
- TESTS: a minimum of 3 tests will run in the morning from the Motorkhana Handbook and up to two tests in the afternoon designed by RTDC in compliance with the Motorkhana rules.
- INVITED CLUBS (WHERE APPLICABLE): Any NSW affiliated car club
- CLERK OF COURSE: Gavin Bell (Clerk of Course will be Judge of Fact)
ADDRESS: 45 Akuna Ave, Bangor
PHONE: 0432 250 934
- ASSISTANT CLERK OF COURSE: Lachlan Spare
- COMPLIANCE CHECKER: N/A
- SECRETARY: Renee Meads
ADDRESS: Unit 10, 51-55 Miranda Rd, Miranda
PHONE: 0450 909 785
- STEWARDS: N/A
- CHIEF SCRUTINEER:
- ENTRIES TO EVENT SECRETARY N/A. This event is an invitation only event
- UNTIL (DATE) 16th of January 2016
- MAXIMUM NUMBER OF COMPETITORS: 80
- MAXIMUM ENTRIES PER VEHICLE: 2
- STARTING TIME: 9:00 am
- DRIVER’S BRIEFING: TIME: 8:45 am
VENUE: Covered officials area NW corner of skidpan
- SCRUTINEERING: TIME: 7:15am – 8:30am
VENUE: In front of Officials’ area on skidpan
- SCRUTINEERING – SPECIAL RESTRICTIONS:
Approved helmets in accordance with Schedule D of the current CAMS Manual are to be worn in ALL specials. All apparel must comply with Schedule D of the current CAMS Manual. All Vehicles shall comply with Schedule A and 4H of the current CAMS Manual. Cars must be adequately muffled. Fuel must be in accordance with Schedule G of the current CAMS Manual. Current CAMS Level 2NS/2NSJ Licences & CAMS-Affiliated Club Membership Cards and Log Books (if issued) shall be presented at Scrutiny.
- FINES: Failure to produce CAMS Licence $55.00
Failure to produce evidence of a current CAMS affiliated Club Membership will result in the entrant having to join RTDC for a minimum of 12 months to participate in the event. Evidence of Club Membership is the Club card or a Letter from the Secretary of the Club.
- CLASSES: 4 Classes
AWD – All
2WD – Forced Induction
2WD – Under 3.5L
2wd – Over 3.5L
- PRIZES AND TROPHIES: Trophies will be awarded per class by a Nulon Representative
- The CAMS permit will be displayed at the start of the event.
- The organisers may refuse any entry in accordance with NCR 83 of the current CAMS Manual.
- Entries will be accepted in order of receipt.
- Entries from competitors under 18 years of age must be counter signed / consented to by a parent/guardian.
- Certain public, property, professional indemnity and personal accident insurance is provided by CAMS in relation to the event. Further details can be found in the CAMS Insurance Handbook, available at www.cams.com.au.
- The organisers may cancel, alter, abandon or postpone the event without assigning a reason in accordance with NCR 59 of the current CAMS Manual.
- Protests, if any, must be lodged in accordance with Part XII of the NCRs.
- Any holder of a CAMS ‘Competition’ or ‘Officials’ licence (or equivalent licence issued by another ASN) may be tested for the presence of drugs (or other banned substances) and subject to a penalty (ies) for a breach in accordance with the CAMS Anti-Doping Policy and/or the CAMS Illicit Drugs in Sport (Safety Testing) Policy as published on the CAMS website. Consumption of alcohol in the paddock, pits or any section of the competition venue/course under the control of the Officials is forbidden until all competition is concluded each day. Accordingly, any holder of a CAMS ‘Competition’ or ‘Officials’ licence (or equivalent licence issued by another ASN) may also be tested for the presence of alcohol by a CAMS Accredited Testing Official (CATO) in accordance with the CAMS Standard Operating Procedure for Breath Alcohol Testing.
- Any special requirement by the Club should be noted here.
Early registration is encouraged via the club manager.
Each passenger shall complete the CAMS “Passenger in Vehicle Disclaimer Form” before any test.
T-shits and shorts are permitted. No singlets or football shorts
Adequate footwear must be worn while competing. Bare feet, thongs or sandals are not permitted.
Helmets required in open top cars.
One occupying passenger permitted per vehicle with signed disclaimer.
Drivers may be required to leave the event if not adequately complying with officials’ instructions.